new for 2012




..I am still in the week of organizing,de cluttering and the feeling of change for the betterment is still in the air...
Some of the changes I made is adding the 7 DYNAMIC VIEWS to read this blog. My favorite is the flipcard and mosaic {try it,it's fun}.
 I also add some fun links such as  TUMBLR , PINTEREST and the latest FACEBOOK. Just click the images on the right hand corner of blog.
The folder ABOUT has been updated as well for you to learn more about me and the MUSINGS, a compilation of anything near and dear to me.
As you know..fashion is always one of my love too so I added STYLE CRUSH on the left side of the blog 
and it will be change frequently.
 I remember I wanted to blog when it first came out 2007 but I have a different set of priorities at that time. Now, blogging is part of sharing my happiness and I say nothing is ever too late.
Last but not the least is I decided I will make my blog more personalized than before.
Happy reading! 


images 2 belleoftheball